Registration will take place on Friday, August 18th, 2017 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the multipurpose room. Registration will be immediately followed at 4:30 p.m. by orientation for all families new to Hillcrest, and an Ice Cream Social for Kindergarten families at 5:30 p.m. on the playground.
Forms are available to download and complete below. Alternatively, we will have hard copies available at registration.
We are seeking volunteers for registration. If you are available for a few hours on Friday, we’d love to have your help. Please sign up here via Konstella. It is a great way to meet some other families!
Please note, there are new California laws regarding student immunizations. More information can be found here. All new students must provide proof of vaccination to begin school.
The Hillcrest PTA is also starting it’s Membership Drive! You may click on the following links to submit your PTA dues and PTA donation. Printed PTA forms will also be available at Hillcrest at Registration and in the main office. We look forward to seeing you on Friday!
REGISTRATION FORMS: NEW STUDENTS (regardless of grade level): If you have already completed these forms and submitted them, there is no need to turn them in again at registration.
A. California School Immunization Record Form: Children may not attend classes until the office confirms that all immunizations are up to date.
B. Report of Health Exam for School Entry (Kindergarten Only)
REGISTRATION FORMS: ALL STUDENTS
Registration checklist – Optional – includes a list of all forms you will need to register on Friday
- OUSD Policies Signature Page – REQUIRED
- OUSD Acceptable Use of Technology Policy – REQUIRED (please ensure you review this form with your child prior to signing)
- OUSD Pupil Emergency Card – REQUIRED (2 Copies)
- Walking Field Trip/Lake Run Form – REQUIRED
- OUSD Student Disaster Preparedness Information – REQUIRED
- OUSD Parental Consent and Release Form Pictures-Videos-Recordings – REQUIRED
- OUSD Declaration of Driver Form – REQUIRED if you plan to drive on field trips
- Emergency Preparedness Kit Order Form – required to either purchase a kit from the MS fundraiser or bring your own
- PTA Contact Information Form – optional
- PTA Donation Form – completion of this form with any donation amount counts towards your child’s ice cream party goal
- PTA Membership Form – required if you would like to attend PTA meetings and/or hold a PTA office
- OUSD Free/Reduced Cost Meals – REQUIRED *all* families must fill out the form (online) regardless of need
READ ONLY: ALL STUDENTS