Hillcrest’s biggest fundraiser of the year, our annual auction, is now underway at https://hillcrestauction2020.ggo.bid! This year’s online-only affair features perennial favorites like wine and in-person parties, and introduces new categories like virtual events and at-home experiences. Additionally, any Raise Your Paddle donation this year will enter you into the raffle for our Pandemic Survival Kit: over 40 bottles of wine, a Nintendo Switch for the kids, a $150 Doordash gift card, $200 in gift cards to local restaurants, and a Trader Joe’s snack pack.
The funds we raise this week will pay for our beloved staff, critical curriculum and school supplies, and important programs like library, art, and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion efforts, so please give whatever you can!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Visit the online auction at https://hillcrestauction2020.
- If you haven’t registered yet, here’s how to get set up:
- Click “Get Started”
- If you participated in the 2019 online auction: Log in and you’ll be prompted to confirm your online bidding setup and re-enter your credit card information.
- If you didn’t participate in the 2019 online auction: You’ll be prompted to sign up and your email should be verified within an hour.
- When you register, you’ll be asked to provide a valid credit card but you won’t be automatically charged. Once the auction ends, we’ll send you a final invoice of your purchases for review and you’ll be able to pay via check or credit card.
- Click “Start Bidding” to see available listings!
- The auction opens for registration and preview on Monday, November 9th. Bidding will begin Tuesday, November 10th at 8:30am.
- All bidding is anonymous! (You’ll be assigned a bidder number when you register.)
- Virtual parties are being sold at a fixed price this year (available just until sold out!) so don’t miss out on the opportunity to secure your spot! (Those are listings #301-318.)
- In-person parties will be shown as one listing per available spot (e.g., if a party can accommodate 10 individuals, it’ll be shown as 10 different listings). Choose one to bid on, or “favorite” all available spots to keep an eye on the price.
- Bidding ends this Sunday, November 15th at 9pm!